New Edition of the ‘Federal Employee’ Newsletter Now Available!
This year’s second edition of the National Federation of Federal Employees’ (NFFE) quarterly newsletter, the Federal Employee, is now available!
Featuring a detailed view of the updated organizing and recruiting strategic plan, this edition focuses on what all NFFE-IAM members can do to build our Union to last. Here’s what’s inside:
- Administration Orders Extensive Study of Gender Pay Gap in Federal Workforce
- President Obama Seeks to Reign in Out-of-Control Contractor Executive Pay with New Proposal
- NFFE-IAM Members from Across U.S. Speak Out for Feds on Capitol Hill
- Obama Budget Proposal Includes $35 billion in Cuts to Federal Retirement
- FEATURE: NFFE Rolls Out Exciting New Features in Revised Membership Building Strategic Plan
- National President Dougan Makes Recruiting Trips to Locals Around the Country
- HUD Announces Closure of Dozens of Field Offices Under Reorganization
- NFFE Local 2109 Takes Action with Rally to Stop Furloughs
- Young Federal Leaders Pledge to Serve at this Year’s Legislative Conference
- Federal Employees Fleeing for the Door as Cuts to Pay, Benefits, Take their Toll