New ‘Federal Employee’ Newsletter Now Available!
This year’s first edition of the National Federation of Federal Employees’ (NFFE) quarterly newsletter, the Federal Employee, is now available!
Featuring an in-depth look at Congress’ recent decision to cut $15 billion from federal pensions, NFFE examines other threats looming about your retirement security. Here is what’s inside:
- NFFE President Dougan Joins President Obama in Oval Office for ‘Flags for Feds’ Bill Signing
- Congress Targets Your Wallet with New Proposals to Freeze Step Increases, Reduce Workforce.
- NFFE Will Not Let Congress Shortchange New Federal Workers
- NFFE President Dougan Blasts Retirement Cuts in FY 2013 Budget Proposal
- FEATURE: Congress Takes First Swipe at Federal Pensions
- Survey Says: NFFE Supports Young Worker Initiative
- Five Locals Win Free Trips to Washington, D.C. for Legislative Conference with 2011 Recruitment Awards
- NFFE Locals Share Their Proudest Moments of 2011
- NFFE Reaches Agreement on New VA Contract, Works Toward Training and Implementation
- NFFE Celebrates 50th Anniversary of Collective Bargaining in the Federal Sector
- On the Road with Liz Pittaluga
- 49th NFFE National Convention Call Officially Released