New ‘Federal Employee’ Newsletter Now Available!
This year’s third edition of the National Federation of Federal Employees’ (NFFE) quarterly newsletter, the Federal Employee, is now available!
Featuring a side by side comparison of the presidential candidates’ positions on key federal worker issues like pay and retirement, this edition paints a detailed picture of what’s at stake for you on November 6th. Here’s what’s inside:
- Up For Grabs: Key Races That Will Decide Which Party Controls the Senate
- Seasonal Firefighters’ Campaign for Health Care Victorious as White House Extends New Benefits
- Finding a Permanent Solution to Temporary Seasonal Employee Health Care
- Head to Head: A Federal Employee’s Guide to the 2012 Election
- NFFE Locals, National Office, Smash Records with 19 Awards in 2012 IAM Newsletter and Website Competition
- NFFE Enjoys Sustained Membership Building Success; 18 Locals Recognized at National Convention
- NFFE’s Young Federal Leaders Unveil Strategic Plan
- Show Your Pride with Your Own NFFE Union Card!