New ‘Federal Employee’ Newsletter Now Available!
This year’s first edition of the National Federation of Federal Employees’ (NFFE) quarterly newsletter, the Federal Employee, is now available!
Featuring a detailed list of the latest anti-federal worker proposals to come out of Congress (furloughs anyone?), this edition focuses on what ordinary Americans can do to put a stop to it. Here’s what’s inside:
- Obama to Request One Percent Pay Boost in 2014
- One-Year Pay Freeze Extension Official as Lawmakers Abandon Federal Employees
- Union Official Time Under Attack in Congress, Media
- Legislative Conference 2013 is Right Around the Corner
- NFFE-IAM Members Head to Capitol Hill to Fight for Jobs
- FEATURE: Happy New Year? Politicians Ring In 2013 with Unprecedented Attacks on Federal Employees
- NFFE-IAM Members Take Action with New Committees on Minority and Veterans’ Issues
- Learn How to Become a Better Unionist at the William W. Winpisinger Center
- ‘Young Federal Leaders’ Local Chapters Take Root Throughout the Country
- Five Locals Recognized for 2012 Recruitment Success; Even More Opportunities Coming for Future Recognition
- Show Your Union Pride with NFFE Visibility Materials!