Annual Legislative Conference
2019 Legislative Conference
Download all eight 2019 Issue Papers HERE or individually download below:
- Federal Worker Pay
- Federal Worker Retirement and Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
- Seasonal and Temp Work Buy-Back
- FY 2020 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA)
- Veterans Affairs Employee and Labor Rights
- Injured First Responder 6c Retirement
- Job Corps Civilian Conservation Centers
As a citizen of the United States of America, you have the right to seek help from your elected representatives in addressing your concerns -- including policies that affect your conditions of employment as a federal employee. You may contact your Congressional representatives on such matters as long as you are on your own time, use your personal phone/computer, and make it clear you are contacting them as a citizen and not speaking on behalf of the agency.
DO NOT CONTACT MEMBERS OF CONGRESS ON DUTY, OR ON OFFICIAL TIME, OR USING A GOVERNMENT PHONE, OR ON GOVERNMENT PROPERTY, OR USING GOVERNMENT EQUIPMENT INCLUDING GOVERNMENT EMAIL ADDRESSES.