National Federation of Federal Employees, affiliated with the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers, AFL-CIO
NFFE is issuing a survey to better understand federal employees’ experience and satisfaction with the Department of Labor’s Office of Workers’ Compensation Programs (OWCP). We invite all federal workers, members and non-members, from all agencies to take the survey.
- December 2, 2022A big congratulations goes out to NFFE Locals 273, 466, 927, 1431, 1765, 1956, and 1998.
- December 2, 2022In November, the International Association of Machinists (IAM) announced it’s winners for the 2022 Photo Contest, awarding NFFE Local 2086 with three winning entries. The winning pictures will be showcased in the popular IAM Calendar for 2023.
- November 29, 2022The International Association of Machinists (IAM) has issued updated COVID protocols at the Winpinsinger Training Center.
- November 28, 2022FEEA’s 2023-24 merit scholarship program is now open for applications. Students can start an application anytime and must submit no later than the deadline of Thursday, March 16, 2023 at 3:00pm EDT.
- November 18, 2022NFFE applauds the U.S. Senate for passing the First Responder Fair RETIRE Act late Thursday evening. The law will order agencies to place injured federal first responders who return to work into “equivalent positions” as they held before, thereby protecting their employment and accelerated retirement status.
NFFE In the Media
Nov 22, 2022
Federal News Network
Nov 22, 2022
Nov 17, 2022
federal employee union, having ratified its
constitution on September 17, 1917.