Legislative Action Center
As a citizen of the United States of America, you have the right to seek help from your elected representatives in addressing your concerns -- including policies that affect your conditions of employment as a federal employee. You may contact your Congressional representatives on such matters as long as you are on your own time, use your personal phone/computer, and make it clear you are contacting them as a citizen and not speaking on behalf of the agency.
DO NOT CONTACT MEMBERS OF CONGRESS ON DUTY, OR ON OFFICIAL TIME, OR USING A GOVERNMENT PHONE, OR ON GOVERNMENT PROPERTY, OR USING GOVERNMENT EQUIPMENT INCLUDING GOVERNMENT EMAIL ADDRESSES.
For further information regarding your right to petition the government, click here.
NFFE Legislative Alerts
1) Tell Congress to rescind the anti-worker Trump Executive Orders HERE
2) Tell Congress to fund the Rollover Mitigation Retrofit Program HERE
3) Say YES to the HEROES Act HERE
4) Tell Congress to rescind the anti-labor Trump Executive Orders HERE
5) Say NO to the anti-fed, anti-due process MERIT Act H.R. 559 HERE
6) Say NO to unqualified MSPB nominees HERE
7) Say NO to new fees and limits on due process at the MSPB HERE
8) Say YES to locality pay parity for WG employees HERE
9) Say NO to further cuts to federal retirement and earned benefits HERE
Want to see where your elected representatives stand on the issues that matter to America's middle class? Interested in finding out whether they have YOUR best interests in mind? Use this handy interactive map to find your elected officials and see if they are a friend of working families.