FEEA Launches Merit Scholarship Program for the 2023-24 School Year
Since 1986, FEEA has awarded almost 11,000 merit-based scholarships to federal public servants, their spouses, children, and grandchildren.
It is National Scholarship Month and FEEA’s 2023-24 merit scholarship program launches today with the opening of its application period. Students can start an application anytime and must submit no later than the deadline of Thursday, March 16, 2023 at 3:00pm EDT.
ELIGIBLE STUDENTS ARE:
• Children or step-children of federal employees
• Spouses of federal employees
• Federal employees
ALL STUDENTS MUST:
• Be a high school senior or already in college and children must be under age 25 and still considered a dependent of their sponsor. (Grandchildren are eligible for NARFE and BIG-sponsored scholarships only)
• Have an unweighted, cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher;
• Be in or entering a degree-granting program at an accredited institution;
• Be a full-time student (only feds may be part-time), and;
• Federal employee sponsors must have at least 3 years of service by the application deadline
For more information, visit the FEEA Scholarships Webpage