New ‘Federal Employee’ Newsletter Now Available!
This year’s first edition of NFFE’s quarterly newsletter, the Federal Employee, is now available! What’s Inside:
- Defense Making Progress on the Phasing Out of NSPS
- White House Calls for Pay Parity, but Just 1.4% Adjustment in FY11
- Newly Formed ‘Federal Workers Alliance’ to Strengthen Federal Sector Union Advocacy
- Congress Considering Legislation to Grant Federal Police Officers “Law Enforcement Officer” Status
- NFFE Organizing Off to a Strong Start in 2010
- President Obama Appoints NFFE President Dougan to National Council on Federal labor-Management Relations
- Stop the Gridlock: Join us for Lobby Week
- NFFE Recognizes Locals’ Organizing Success with Free Trips to Washington, DC for Lobby Week
- Local 1164 Hosts Rep. Niki Tsongas for Swearing in of New Officers
- Enter Now for the 2010 IAM Newsletter and Website Competition!
- Connect with Us on Facebook!