New ‘Federal Employee’ Newsletter Now Available!
This year’s third edition of NFFE’s quarterly newsletter, the Federal Employee, is now available! What’s Inside:
- Expanded Collective Bargaining for VA Health Care Providers Moving Through Congress
- House Approves Telework Bill
- 1.4 Percent Pay Adjustment Advances in Senate
- Forest Service Temporary Workforce Issues Thrust into the Spotlight as Congress, Media Take Notice
- Local 125 Makes a Comeback Through Effective Communication, Organizing
- Targeted – Attacks on the Federal Workforce Mount as Elections Near
- Local 1998 President Rob Arnold Appointed to Succeed Colin Walle as
- NFFE National Vice President
- NFFE Sees Great Gains with 2009 Organizing Strategic Plan; Charts a New Way Forward
- NFFE National Forum on Individuals with Disabilities Formed; First Meeting a Success
- On the Road with Jim Davis
- Congratulations to Bryanna Gordon and Rachel McFalls on Winning Richard N. Brown Memorial Scholarships!