New ‘Federal Employee’ Newsletter Now Available!
Last year’s fourth edition of NFFE’s quarterly newsletter, the Federal Employee, is now available! Featuring a review of NFFE’s fundamental shift in recruitment strategy, this issue looks into the possibilities presented by this whole new way of doing business. Here is what’s inside:
- Bill to Freeze Federal Pay, Slash Workforce, Gets Soundly Defeated as Unions Press Senate
- Super Committee Fails to Reach a Deal on Deficit Reduction, Major Fallout for Federal Workers Expected
- Attention NFFE Locals: The 2012 Campaign Season Has Begun and it is Time to Get Politically Active
- FEATURE: A New Way Forward: NFFE Embraces New Way of Doing Business with Organizing Model
- Enter Your Richard N. Brown Memorial Scholarship Application Today!
- President Dougan Praises Achievements of Labor-Management Forums in Senate Testimony
- Federal Retirees to See First COLA in Two Years
- Public-Private Pay Gap Grows to 26.3% as Pay Freeze Looms Large
- United We Serve: Reconnecting with Our Communities
- Top Recruiters Enter the Spotlight with Monthly Recruiting Awards
- On the Road with Roosevelt Littlejohn
- NFFE Recognized with Ten Awards at 2011 IAM Newsletter and Website Contest