Professional Pre-Retirement Training Now Available for NFFE-IAM Members
The purpose of this communication is to advise NFFE-IAM membership of a special service now available to NFFE-IAM members preparing for retirement. Double Health USA (DHUSA) is providing free individual pre-retirement counseling to our members. DHUSA IAMAW Pre-Retirement Planning provides individual counseling to pre-retirees to the extent requested and needed in areas such as:
- Medicare Supplemental Insurance
- Medicare Advantage Plans
- Medicare Part D Rx Drug Plans
- Dental, Vision, and Hearing
- Life Insurance and Survivor Planning
DHUSA is an insurance service founded by Dave Kee. Kee is a retired vice president from Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan. After retiring with almost forty years in the insurance industry, DHUSA was established to help retirees, displaced workers, and low income seniors with health care and insurance issues.
DHUSA has been working with the IAMAW for almost three years in activities such as:
- Providing health and insurance counseling to displaced workers in the following areas: The Kennedy Space Center in Florida; Newcomerstown, Ohio; Crossett, Arkansas; Dothan, Alabama; and Franklin, Pennsylvania.
- Presenting at IAMAW Retiree Training sessions at Placid Harbor.
- Providing health care counseling to IAMAW retirees throughout the country
- Developing an IAMAW retiree Medicare and long term care guide
DHUSA has provided all services free of charge to the IAMAW and NFFE-IAM members. If you are a NFFE-IAM member interested in receiving pre-retirement counseling, please contact the Retirees Department at (301) 967-3433 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can aldo contact Dave Kee, CEO, DHUSA, directly at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, (313) 378-9900 or (866) 600-7083.