New Edition of the ‘Federal Employee’ Newsletter Now Available!
2012’s final edition of the National Federation of Federal Employees’ (NFFE) quarterly newsletter, the Federal Employee, is now available!
Featuring news and photos from NFFE’s 49th National Convention, this edition paints a detailed picture of what the next four years will look like for NFFE, and the federal workforce as a whole. Here’s what’s inside:
- It’s Not Too Early to Prepare for the 2013 IAM Legislative Conference
- Federal Salary Council Finds Big Jump as Public-Private Pay Gap Hits 34.6%
- After Election Night, NFFE Prepares Bolder Agenda for 2013 and Beyond
- Provision Slashing 36,000 Defense Jobs Becomes Law
- FEATURE: Members Chart Course for Next Four Years at 49th NFFE National Convention
- A Letter from Your Newly-Elected National Vice Presidents
- It Pays to be a NFFE-IAM Member with These Exclusive Benefits
- YFL Holds Breakthrough First Training
- Momentum: Local 2049 Revitalized with New Leadership and Engaged Membership
- Congratulations to our 2012 Richard N. Brown Memorial Scholarship Winners