New ‘Federal Employee’ Newsletter Now Available!
This year’s second edition of NFFE’s quarterly newsletter, the Federal Employee, is now available! What’s Inside:
- House Committee Approves Bills to Double Federal Worker Probationary Period
- Anti-Union Congressmen Introduce Bill to Eliminate Deduction of Union Dues
- Key House Republicans Introduce Bill to Cut 200,000 Federal Jobs by 2015
- Union Official Time Comes Under Fire at Congressional Hearing
- Breaking the Bank: Washington’s Attack on Your Retirement Security
- 2011 NFFE-IAM Conference a Major Success: Members Bring Their Stories to Capitol Hill
- NFFE Sees Substantial Gains in Membership as New Locals Step Up to the Plate
- NFFE Members Take the Spotlight as Federal Worker Issues Go Mainstream
- On the Road with Jan Thompson
- Tell Us Your Story with the ‘I am a Federal Employee’ blog!