RALLY Tuesday Against OPM Breakup – June 25 @ NOON
WHO: Rep. Steny Hoyer (Md.)
Rep. Jennifer Wexton (Va.)
Del. Eleanor Holmes-Norton (D.C.)
Rep. John Sarbanes (Md.)
Rep. Gerry Connolly (Va.)
Labor Leaders and Progressive Organizations
WHEN: Tuesday, June 25, 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. ET
WHERE: Triangle Park (San Martin Statue) 20th st and Virginia, NW
Please join us if you can and urge your colleagues to attend! The rally is during lunch time so grab a bite and come and hear from NFFE-IAM and AFGE leadership, Congressional representatives from DC, MD, and VA, and your peers, about why dismantling OPM is bad for government employees!
Getting rid of OPM will affect all federal employees and the rest of the civil service, so EVERYONE should attend!
- OPM Leader Threatens Furloughs, RIFs if Congress Doesn’t Approve GSA Merger
- House appropriators advance 2020 federal pay raise, reject OPM-GSA merger
- OPM-GSA Merger Plan Would Create ‘Additional Uncertanty’ in Retirement Processing Reform
- Trump administration details OPM-GSA merger with new legislative proposal
- OPM-GSA Merger Proposal Falls Flat with House Oversight Panel