New ‘Federal Employee’ Newsletter Now Available!
This year’s second edition of NFFE’s quarterly newsletter, the Federal Employee, is now available! What’s Inside:
- With Federal Pay Under Attack, Unions Hold the Line
- Obama Issues Memo Extending New Benefits to Domestic Partners of Federal Employees
- Legislation Positively Impacting VA Employees Signed Into Law; New Bill to Address VA Compensation Problems Introduced
- Bill to Boost TSP Contributions Advances in House
- NSPS Transition Ahead of Schedule; Majority to be in Existing Pay Systems by End of FY 10
- Lobby Week 2010 a Success
- Late National President Richard N. Brown Honored at IAM Workers’ Memorial Park
- A Special Message from the Browns
- One Year Later, Organizing Strategic Plan Seeing Huge Gains
- NFFE Local 2199 on the Front Lines of Defending Florida, Mississippi Coast from Spill
- Congratulations to Kari Paustian on Winning an IAMAW Scholarship Award!
- On the Road with Steve Flory
- Hundreds of NFFE Items Available at New Online Store!